Today we've pulled together the Top Reasons Why Social Media & Community 2.0 Strategies is a Must-Attend:
- 1. It's the first all client-side case study-based event focused on social media as a driver of business results. Hear from: AT&T Interactive, Best Buy, Dell, General Motors, Unilever and many more!
- 2. The program focuses on what really matters - the Strategy, Operation and Results of social media on your business.
- 3. All new keynote presentations by industry gurus, including Marc Gobé, Scott Stratten, Michael Tchong and James Fowler.
- 4. NEW for 2011—An All Day Primer on Social Gaming: Explore a new realm of social behavior and dig deeper into the virtual world of gaming.
- 5. Social Media 101 Primer—Refresh your social media skills and perfect your social engagement. Strengthen the social media strategy for your company.
- 6. Learn the strategies and catch the next wave of social media before your competition does —they've already signed up to attend, have you?
No matter what business you're in, Social Media & Community 2.0 Strategies will share the tools, techniques and knowledge you need to use social media strategically to drive business results.
As a reader of the Social Media and Community 2.0 blog, you will save 15% off the standard price when you register and mention priority code SOCIAL11BLOG5. Join us this April and find out what's working, what's not and where the future of social media is headed.
Register today to secure your spot and save!
If you have any questions about the agenda, feel free to contact me, Michelle LeBlanc, at MLeBlanc@iirusa.com.
We hope to see you in Boston this April!
All the best,
The Social Media & Community 2.0 Team
The Social Media & Community 2.0 Event Page: http://bit.ly/hFYyMw
Fan Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter