Now, the whole family might gather for appointment TV - but with second and third screens at the same time. Understanding how people consume media and what opportunities lie in translating these understandings into new innovation is what the future is all about.
The Media Insights & Engagement Conference is about unlocking new insights to drive growth and influence smarter decision making, specifically as it relates to media engagement. You'll hear how:
• A+E Networks is using a management tool to analyze total video consumption on TV, VOD, SVOD, DTO, and digital websites/apps
• A new, innovative approach to research provided marketers at AOL with insights into consumers' multiscreen behavior and advertising effectiveness
• Qualitative and quantitative sources helped AMC grow their audience watching multiple programs on the network
• National Geographic Society is inspiring the next generation of explorers through new media outlets
• Sophisticated data synthesis techniques have armed content marketers at Viacom Media Networks with tools to craft more fact-based promotional strategies
And much more. Download the brochure for the complete agenda and session descriptions. Mention MEDIA14BLOG and save 15% off the standard rate on your pass.