The Future of Consumer Intelligence Full Program is Now Available9:57 AM
The explosion of big data and the integration of advanced analytics, "human" science and customer strategy are transforming our industry before our eyes. These changes bring new opportunities for us to gather richer, more impactful insights.
Are you harnessing this power to make the best decisions and more accurate predictions about the future?
They'll share insights into prediction science, cultural tracking, loyalty and much more. Download the brochure.
Topic areas include:
• Analytics - "From Data to Knowledge": uncover connections & expose hidden patterns to predict future behaviors using technology
• Insights - "From Consumers to People": deeply understand customers and how they live
Relational Database Strategy - "From Insight to Action": engage, build and deepen customer relationships for profitable outcomes
Plus hear from:
• Rick Smolan, Creator, Human Face of Big Data
• Andrew Zolli, Executive Director and Chief Creative Officer, PopTech, Author, Resilience
• Henry Mason, Global Head of Research, Managing Partner, TrendWatching.com
And more, download the conference brochure for full program details
Together, let's embrace new opportunities and new ways of thinking about our industry. Here's to a great year.
Register by Friday, January 18th to lock in the year's lowest rates to attend. Save $700 off the standard & onsite rates!