How does your company share information through social media?3:27 PM
I came across this article in Mashable in which the list 10 ways that universities sharing information using social media. Here's a quick recap..
1. Gathering and Sharing Information
2. Showcasing Student and Faculty Work
3. Providing a Platform to Broadcast Events
4. Emergency Notification
5. Connecting People
6. Producing, Not Just Promoting
7. Creating a Dialogue and Communicating to Students
8. Facebook Office Hours
9. Coaching for the Spotlight
10. Getting Wired Via Mobile
Read the full article here.
What are some other ways your company shares information through social media that is not listed here?